Exceptional business aptitude, team spirit and technical expertise, education and diverse project experience qualifies me to deliver sound solutions for every organization.
- Leader, Management Consultant, Senior Project Manager and Business Analyst with 15+ years of industry experience.
- Bachelor of Commerce Degree in Information Technology Management, specializing in applications development and e-business.
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundation certified.
- Demonstrated exceptional success in strategic planning, business analysis, project management, governance & compliance.
- Management and leading Teams of 20+ resources in highly cross functional matrix environments.
- Business & Technology Transformation and Transition Management.
- Involvement in accounts of up to $80 Million in annual revenue and Projects of up to $8 Million.
- Development of enterprise operational frameworks to support over 15,000 assets and other technology infrastructure across North America.
- Served as Advisor to Board of Directors, successfully advising on Business, Technology, Social Media, ITSM and Strategic Sourcing models.
- Analyzed and presented reports on investment analysis, business processes, request for proposal (RFP), vendor evaluation and business recommendations in less than six weeks.